How We Work
Remember: our process is completely paperless, and can be completed online or over the phone! From requesting an estimate to scheduling the work to paying your invoice, you can arrange for any of our services without leaving your house! Contact us to get started!
Getting your trees trimmed or finding out what may be wrong with them can be a frustrating experience, especially if this is the first time you have to do it. Different tree service companies can have different ways of communicating, different procedures, and even different opinions about how to care for your trees. At Texas Tree Surgeons, we follow industry-standard guidelines so that we can best help you take care of your trees. We have developed a work process that ensures you get the answers you need quickly and without hassle. For more information about the specific services we offer, visit our Services page.
Contact the office to set up a visit from an arborist.
- Whether by phone, email, or through the website, the first point of contact for all of our customers is the office. Our office staff will get the relevant details, such as your address, email address, and what is going on with your trees.
- Giving us your email address is the key to our efficient, fast, service. We email written quotes and invoices, and your arborist is usually easiest to reach by email. (Don’t worry, we don’t sell email addresses or use them for anything other than contacting you about your trees!)
Expect a visit from an arborist within 1-3 days of contacting the office.
- Our arborists visit several properties in a day, whether to supervise work, evaluate trees, or prepare estimates. We don’t set appointments, which gives our arborists the flexibility to spend as much time at a property as they need to. Likewise, it’s not necessary for anyone to be home when the arborist visits, as long as they have access to the trees. Of course, if you want to meet with the arborist, we would love to! We are happy to schedule your visit for a day when you can be home, and do schedule visits on Saturdays, as well. Our arborists can give you a call before heading that way, and we always knock on the door or ring the doorbell when we arrive, to let you know that we are on site.
- Once the arborist has evaluated your trees, he or she will discuss the details with you by phone or in person and then email you a written quote.
- If you are not present when the arborist visits, we will always give you a phone call before sending the quote. It is important that both you and your arborist are on the same page about what you would like done with your trees and any other questions you may have. Based on that conversation, your arborist will prepare a written, itemized work proposal.
Work proposals are accepted by email.
- The proposal may include different options, as well as recommendations for plant health care. Be sure to read your work proposal carefully, and let us know if you need any changes made or clarifications.
- If the work proposal looks good, then scheduling the work is easy: reply to the email from your arborist that you agree to the proposal and are ready to schedule. If you need to schedule work for a certain day or have other scheduling needs, indicate those in your email. Once your arborist has a chance to look at our current scheduling calendar, he or she will get back to you to confirm.
A crew will be out to complete your tree work as soon as possible.
- Unless you indicated that you prefer to wait, we try to send a crew to complete the work within 1-2 weeks. During slower periods, the wait may be shorter; if there is a storm or other weather conditions, tree work may be delayed. Your arborist will discuss the current scheduling time with you when providing an estimate.
- Most of our customers prefer to get on the schedule to have their work completed as soon as possible, without scheduling a specific date. By doing this, we can often get to your work surprisingly quickly. Our crews work weekdays and some Saturdays, starting about 7:30 in the morning. For most of our customers, we simply put them in the queue for the first available date, and as soon as there is a slot available, we get the work done!
Once the work is completed, we send your invoice by email.
- At Texas Tree Surgeons, we love trees, and we try to minimize the amount of unnecessary paper that we use. We send all correspondence electronically, and you can pay online through our website.
- If you prefer, you may request a paper invoice be mailed to you, just let your arborist know!
Your arborist is always available to answer your questions.
- From preparing a work proposal all the way through the work process, your arborist is the main point of contact. You will have his or her email address and cell phone number, and are encouraged to get in touch with any questions you may have.
- For repeat customers, we assign the same arborist whenever possible, so that you can be confident in receiving the same level of care and concern every time we work with your trees.
- If for some reason, you have trouble reaching your arborist, our office staff and operations manager are here to help you get in touch and get your questions answered.
At Texas Tree Surgeons, we love trees and we love our customers! We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and a simple, transparent process. Whether you are a new customer or have used us for years, we want to make your tree care personal, easy, and efficient. For more information about how we work, or to set up for an arborist visit, get in touch!
We Love Trees
We are also passionate about giving back and investing in our community. In recent years, Texas Tree Surgeons has planted over 750 trees in National Forests around the area. Also, we’ve had the privilege of volunteering with and planting trees for many non-profits, including ReTREET, Genesis Women’s Shelter, Austin Street Center, Jonathan’s Place, St. James Episcopal School, Regina Caeli Academy, The Bridge Homeless Recovery Center and The Stewpot.
Why Choose Texas Tree Surgeons?
At Texas Tree Surgeons, we care about our customers and we care about trees, which is exactly why we are in the tree service business! We have a full team of Certified Arborists ready to help, many of whom are also Oak Wilt Certified and TRAQ (tree risk assessment) Qualified.
Our climbers and crew members are all highly skilled with years of experience in the industry, and also strictly adhere to the guidelines set by TCIA and ISA. Your trees are a legacy, and helping you care for them is our mission!
Amazing Customer Service
From your first service appointment to paying invoices online, our main goal is providing you with the best possible customer service, every step of the way.
Quick and Efficient Work
We pride ourselves on providing professional, efficient, timely, and thorough service at all times.
Affordable and Fair Pricing
We love our customers and we love trees, which is why we work hard to provide the best possible service at an affordable rate.
Insured and Bonded
Texas Tree Surgeons is a completely insured and bonded business, so you have nothing to worry about.
Request Your Free Estimate Today.
Ready to get started? Have a question? We’d love to hear from you. Request your free estimate and get started today.